Trying to handle my hopes and dreams and satisfy my hunger for online involvement that's good for me.

odielag
Site Admin

Trying to handle my hopes and dreams and satisfy my hunger for online involvement that's good for me.

Post by odielag »

I streamed into Grand Theft Auto V Last night. A feat that I can't take much credit on because I think we all were in a desperate situation.

That said.. I feel Incompetent to a large degree to allow all the pieces of important puzzles to fall and be formed correctly.
odielag
Site Admin

Re: Trying to handle my hopes and dreams and satisfy my hunger for online involvement that's good for me.

Post by odielag »

and this goes without saying but I hope nobody is forced to deal with anything they don't want to deal with.
odielag
Site Admin

Re: Trying to handle my hopes and dreams and satisfy my hunger for online involvement that's good for me.

Post by odielag »

The amount of resources to enable that kind of game world in a way that doesn't seem to end is mind boggling.
odielag
Site Admin

Post by odielag »

if i were gentle enough and i would enable it but i'm not that good
odielag
Site Admin

Post by odielag »

I want to receded from the swim i did
odielag
Site Admin

Post by odielag »

because part of me needs to recover and live and let live.