What happened

odielag
Site Admin

What happened

Post by odielag »

Okay this is what happened.
I got to a point where for my own survival I had to push through videos on youtube.
It did some great things, like do something to indicate and stop suffering and to make videos more real and compassionate.

But I pushed through a lot of videos.

No human being should have to push so much.

So... I learned a survival skill and a new place on earth.

But the vast vast vast vast vast majority of that stuff isn't practical in a day to day life.

Also when you're operating at a Trillion dollar level your body takes a hit. I had a Trillion dollar fart and my open window wasn't enough to keep me from breathing the fumes.

Luckily, I made some good choices.

Such as saying Sadhguru should be given a billion dollars to feed Africa like he wants.

But I learned to suck a little bit.

Jet engines suck,

Cars suck,

Some things just function by sucking.

The thing is, if I'm going to be healthiest I need to be able to just be in the moment with my body.

I live in a middle class area of California and I only get about 300 dollars a month to spend with.
odielag
Site Admin

Re: What happened

Post by odielag »

But after the social trauma that was mainly psychological I'd guess that most people lost much of their identiy

So humanity is united together. We can all agree that we're one. But we've lost some of the language and practical skills to feel good and share with each other as much as we'd like to.